Your privacy is important to us. We (“RetreatDiscounter”, “we”, “our” or “us”) value the trust you are placing in us through your interaction with our Internet site (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal information you give us.
This Privacy Statement describes how we use and process your personal data. By visiting the website you are agreeing to the terms exhibited below in this document.
1. What personal information does RetreatDiscounter use?
We will only collect your information if you decide to book a retreat, in which case we will ask you to fill in a form with some personal information: name, address, city, state, country, email address and phone.
2. Who collects your personal information?
RetreatDiscounter collects the information about you via your direct input when you confirm a reservation. Please notice that if you provide any information to any third party web site (e.g., a Member) linked to or from the website, the privacy of that information will not be covered by this statement, and may be subject to the privacy statement of the operator of that third party website.
3. How is your personal information stored?
Information about you is safely kept in a private database. This database is protected by a firewall as well as host-based security. Unless specifically stated your disagreement, we might use your email in order to send you a monthly newsletter.
4. In which exceptional cases would RetreatDiscounter disclose your personal information?
RetreatDiscounter understands how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose your personal information only in the following circumstances: if you agree to the disclosure (as presented in this document); or if the disclosure is required by law.
5. When does RetreatDiscounter contact you?
The website users will only receive an email from RetreatDiscounter in the following cases:
- Confirming your reservation. We will send you an email confirming your payment and reservation. Following that email, the institution or teacher organizing the retreat will handle further correspondence and other payments required for booking with them.
- Monthly Newsletter. Our email service will keep you informed of the latest offers, last-minute promotions and specials. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may unsubscribe by responding to any email with an unsubscribe request.
- You request information about our services by email. You will not be added to a mailing list of any kind and will only receive email in the matter that you have contacted us about.
Please note that emails are used as a mechanism for sales of retreat listings. However, spam is never used as a sales mechanism. If you receive an unsolicited email from RetreatDiscounter, it has been sent to you specifically because you provide retreat services. If you do not want to list with RetreatDiscounter or wish to be removed from or contact database, simply respond to the email letting us know that you are not interested in listing with us.
Cookies are not enabled on our site and you will not be subject to surveillance of any tipe and for any purposes.
7. Additional privacy comments
8. Changes of our Privacy Statement
© 2014 Retreat Discounter (updated June 2014)